Experienced Lawn Care Technician
We’re seeking qualified individuals for our Lawn Care Division. If you are a service professional who enjoys freedom and flexibility, building relationships, helping others, solving problems, and new challenges! In these positions, you will help beautify lawns and eliminate unwanted pests from residential & commercial properties using state-of-the-art technology. The ideal candidate is driven, confident, and customer-oriented with good time management skills. Being a “people person” is a must!
Job Requirements for our Lawn Care Specialists:
- Possess at least a high school diploma or GED Equivalent, College is a plus
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to arrive at work on-time
- Be able to work Monday-Friday (7:30 to 4:00) Saturdays if needed
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Must have a good driving record
- Be able to pass a background screening
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers verbally and in writing
- Be efficient in completing daily tasks
- Ability to read and follow control material labels and fill charts
- Good math skills are a must to mix and apply lawn care and pest control products
- Have a strong working knowledge of tablets
Excellent compensation for our Lawn Care Specialists based on your work efforts and experience. First Year Earnings Potential $37,440 – $52,000 or $18.00 – $25.00 per hr. depending on experience. Access to best-in-class resources, tools, technology, communication, and leadership training. Thrive in a company that values a culture of environmental responsibility to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment.
Our Lawn Care & Pest Control Technicians Enjoy:
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, technology, communication, and leadership training
- Thriving in a company that values a culture of environmental responsibility to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Excellent compensation based on your work efforts and experience
- A flexible, independent work environment where you will manage your daily route
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical Insurance – 50% company reimbursement.
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick days & Paid Holidays.
- Family-friendly atmosphere
Interested in this position? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We have been using Patriot for four years and also use them for our rental property. I highly recommend them for their thorough Customer Service and Professionalism.